Monday 24 August 2015

Futsal – Term Four
Clive School is considering entering some teams in the Futsal competition that is being run during Term 4 (start date 13th  October). 
Year 3 and 4 teams are on a Tuesday after school at Centennial Hall, Napier and the Year 5 and 6 teams are on Friday after school at Pettigrew Green Arena.
There would be a cost of $50 a child.
______________ has indicated that they are interested in playing in a school team.
Please return the permission slip to Mrs Cornelius.
The first 7 children from each year group (Year 3,4,5,6) who return their notice with the $50 will be eligible for a team (first in, first served)!

Other sports that will be offered in Term 4 are miniball (basketball) on a Thursday and Saturday morning cricket.
Regards
Sandra Cornelius

__________________________________________________

I give ______________ permission to play Futsal for a Clive School Team in Term Four.
I understand that I am responsible for getting my child to and from the games.
I understand that I will be required to pay a fee of $50.
I understand that by returning this notice that we are committing ourselves play in the team.


Signed _________________

No comments:

Post a Comment